- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if necessary.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to________ today.'
- Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Play more games and read more books than you did last year.
- Always pray and make time to exercise.
- Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat fewer foods that are manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Clear your clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class ........but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
Let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average. --A.W. Tozer