- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
- Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Ladies - Go on and burn those 'special' scented candles, use the 600 thread count sheets, the good china and wear our fancy lingerie now. Stop waiting for a special occasion. Everyday is special.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will all this matter?'
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time, time!
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch with them.
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. God provides, remember?
- The best is yet to come….in Heaven!
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Do the right thing!
- Call your family often.
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: 'I am thankful for __________.' And 'Today I accomplished _________.'
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.
LIFE'S A GIFT ... UNWRAP IT!
God takes two days to make a mushroom.
He takes 60 years to make an oak tree.
Which would you rather be:
a mushroom or an oak tree?