Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'm Tired, Sleepy, and Don't Feel Good!

At least, that's what my younger brother use to say when he didn't want to do something. I guess one excuse is as good as another, huh? when you know you should have done something, but you didn't, for one reason or the other.

Now, after that long drawn out explanation, I'll tell you what I'm talking about. My failure to blog much last week. Whatever the reason, I didn't get it done. I can blame it on busyness, laziness, or forgetfulness--but that doesn't change the fact.

So--here's hoping this week will be better.

You all stay in touch. I'm easily depressed when I don't hear from you! Laugh. Touche'.


Quote:
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. --Hannah Moore


Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...