Monday, December 22, 2008

This is Amazing!

Who is your most likely Role Model? It is really amazing!
Try it without looking at the answer: NO PEEKING!

  • Pick your Favorite No. from 1-9
  • Then Use that no. Multiply by 3.
  • Then add 3, then Again Multiply with 3
  • You'll get a 2 digit no. or a three digit number
  • Add the digits together

Scroll down . . .

Now with that number, see Who Your ROLE MODEL is from the List below:

1. Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Jacob Zuma
4. Tom Cruise
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8. Hitler
9. Caroline
10. Barack Obama

I know . . .
I just have that effect on people . . .
One day you, too, can be like me.
Smile.
Believe it!

PS: Stop picking different numbers. I am your favorite, just deal with it!!
Ha, ha, ha !



Quote:
The world is round,
And the place which may seem like the end,
may also be only the beginning. --Ivy Baker Priest

Blessings

1 comment:

Christa said...

Hmmm--when I did that, I got Christa--Carole wasnt on it!! Well, I guess you would be a good role model though!!

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...