Totally for fun and a good laugh!
Enjoy. (and, er, read at your own risk!)
Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest Psychological journals.
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle water fall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.
There!! See? It really does work. You're smiling already.
Success is simple: do what's right the right way at the right time. --Arnold Glasgow