Monday, November 02, 2009

I've Learned . . .

some things about children . . .

  • I've learned that if a child is not getting love and attention at home, he will go somewhere else to find them.
  • I've learned that you shouldn't brag about one of your children in the presence of another.
  • I've learned that there is nothing more precious than a baby-child-teen-companion's laugh.

  • I've learned that the more a chld feels valued, the better his values will be.
  • That teens really do care if a light is left on for them when coming home from a date.
  • I've learned that teens must learn for themselves that the decisions they make then will have long-term consequences.

  • I've learned that if you want to do something positive for your children, try to improve your marriage.
  • I've learned that everyone has something to teach--even kids.
  • I've learned that kids and teens like (even when they won't admit it) to see their parents being romantic with each other. (Go ahead; hold hands).

Quote:
The strength of a man consists of finding out the way God is going, and going that way. --Henry Ward Beecher


Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...