- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat!
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you're stressed, float awhile.
Monday, April 26, 2010
A Fun but Serious Monday Post . . .