Running through most of this month:
Any follower who comments will have his/her name put into the drawing to win one of AT LEAST twenty books. Plus we have a super pirate prize party kit that Eddie Jones is giving away!
We've already got many names in the drawing! Don't miss out.
What do you have to do?
Please make sure you read the following rules:
- You must be a follower of this blog.
- Comment and leave your email address as many times as you want on any post throughout contest period. EACH time you comment, your name will be entered again to receive a book!
- For added chances to win a book: Link to my blog; announce this contest and rules on your blog, FB, Twitter, wherever: just make sure you let me know! :)
- Or Encourage someone to follow my blog; let me know who they are.
Books, books and more books. I'll be giving away at least TWENTY books; maybe more! One of them could be YOURS.
I'll begin giving you a list of the books being given away! Mysteries, love stories, historical. More . . .
8 - 9" party plates
8 - 9-oz. cups
16 luncheon napkins
16 pc. blue cutlery set
1 red plastic table cover
2 rolls of streamers, 1 blue and 1 red
12 each of blue and red balloons
2 pkgs. of confetti, 1 blue and 1 orange
4 yds. deluxe creepy cloth
72 pirate tattoos
Here's some info about Eddie:
- Eddie is co-founder of Christian Devotions Ministry. He co-writes a weekly devotion with Cindy Sproles called, He Said - She Said, which can be found at Christian Devotions.us, and Common Ground Christian News. He also co-hosts a weekly radio show called, Christian Devotions SPEAK UP!
- Struggling to develop a daily devotional life? Grab a copy of Spirit & HEART: A Devotional Journey. Eddie wrote the introduction. One of his devotions appears in the book, too.
- Eddie's column, Hard Aground, can be found in the Ocracoke Observer and Living Aboard Magazine.
- He also assisted with with the ghost writing and editing of Faith & FINANCES: In God We Trust.
- Eddie's latest book, Hard Aground ...Again, is a humorous devotional book with a nautical theme based on Biblical principles.
- Need a writing coach? Eddie teaches writing classes on fiction,non-fiction, plotting, scene development, humor, devotional writing and romantic comedy. Visit http://www.writerscoach.us/ to learn more. Polishing the prose of others is his gift. Filling seats now for our Writing Workshop, starting in June. Plus, we have classes on how to start your own web-based radio show and how to craft a devotion. If you need help crafting your nonfiction or fiction book project, contact Eddie: email@example.com
Follow Eddie on Twitter
Listen to Eddie and Cindy banter on He Said, She Said Radio as they discuss how God moves through His word.
Read Eddie's Blog; you'll read the "un-edited" thoughts and prose that prompt Eddie's novels, devotions and humorous boating columns.
- Sharon Elliott's super inspirational book: A Power Suit will be given away during this promotion.
- She is also the author of the nonfiction book: Raising Boys to be like Jesus, from Judson Press.
- Sharon is the founder of Life that Matters Ministries, a Christian organization that exists to encourage you to discover your life purpose and live up to your full potential.
Find her on Facebook and Twitter