I STOLE THIS!
Not really. I'm just kidding. I asked my sweet friend Jeannette Levellie if I could use this post today, and she graciously agreed. So-o-o please go check out her wonderful blog at:
You won't regret it!
Her post touched my heart because so many times I reach out to God wanting an answer to my prayer and when I don't get the answer I want, or worse, no answer, is it because I'm guilty of one or more of the following faith-blockers? May God help us to trust with a child-like faith, no blocker in our line to heaven!
5 Faith Blockers That Will Hinder Your Faith
Are you asking God to do any favors for you, large or small? Great! I’m standing with you for your miracles and dreams to happen. But did you know that some attitudes and actions will block your faith, making it difficult for you to receive from God? Here are a few heart-condemning faith blockers you want to avoid like a snake with a noisy tail:
1. Strife. I.e.: Arguing, fighting, and gossiping
2. Fear. Also called worry, fretting, agonizing, and anxiety
3. Negative talk. AKA griping, whining, complaining, and fault-finding
4. Worldly pursuits. Nothing sinful about going fishing, catching up with blogs or watching TV, but if they take too big a chunk of our time and heart, they may hinder our faith
5. Too much to do. If we’re burned out, it may be because we are adding things God never asked us to do.
Anything I missed?
Let's get rid of those faith blockers, so we can stand boldly before the throne of grace and ask for help in time of need.
Now, what can I agree with you for God to do in your life today?