Sunday, December 04, 2011

Sunday Morning Peace

Till he fill your thy mouth with laughter . . . Joh 8:21a

December is one of my favorite times of the year.
This month I'm going to feature some of the fun, inspirational, meaningful things I enjoy.

To begin . . .
I love christmasy stuffed toys.

My jingle-bell reindeer

I fell in love with this plump fellow several years ago.
Doesn't he look just right to snuggle up with?

This is the little homeless guy
my husband rescued.
He got a bath and now owns a special
spot on the stairs during Christmas.

And finally . . .
A little girl all decked out for Christmas.
She's a doll! :)

Smiley blessings on you today!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...