Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Morning Gratitudes

To Continue my Special Three Christmas Gratitudes this month:


  • So thankful for peace in my heart in the face of discouragements and disappointments. God is good and has blessed me. I feel my faith is stronger in Him, the one who never disappoints and who always encourages!
  • Wonderful editors--Eddie, Rowena, Christina, and Sharon--who do the best they can to encourage their authors
  • The desire to write, to create more uplifting novels for the enjoyment and encouragement of readers everywhere; for the opportunities God allowed me this year to promote my novels; for faithful friends who've bought and read my novels; for those who's generously shared their time in creating super reviews for my books! 

Thank you all.
God bless us everyone!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...