Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Morning Peace

Looking forward to in 2014:

  • A continued and stronger hope in my Savior!

  • Two new books from my cozy mystery series, Alex and Denton Davies:
           Bat Crazy
           Daffy's Duck
  • Continued work on the sequel to The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman
  • Continued work on the 2nd book in my WWII series (and completion!)
  • Continued and completion on my historical, light suspense, novel
  • More publication!
Thank you to all who've made my two novels a success: The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman and Hog Insane, and for all your support!

Blessings for a wonderful, peaceful, and successfully happy New Year!




No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...