- Snow! Yep, cause it makes me even more thankful for the coming spring!
- Snow! Cold, yes. Hard to get around in? Yes. but it's a beautiful creation by God, and so I choose to be thankful for snow.
- Moonlit nights: they stir my imagination and hopefully not my pyscho part. Lol
- Owls. They make me happy to look at them. The big-eyed, hooting creatures.
- Wise decisions from my husband
- Good deals
- Surprise parties that make the recipient happy.
- Grateful for the loving family that rallied around a brother they loved
- Glad I still have my mother
- Glad my sons live close enough I see them frequently.
Monday, February 09, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
My husband is one of a kind. That's my opinion, of course, but it's true nonetheless. :) He's not only intuitive and discernin...
Merry Christmas! Welcome to my website, and thank you for stopping by and participating in this Christmas Round Robin ! At each author’s bl...
The Bible We search the world for truth. We cull The good, the true, the beautiful, From graven stone and written scroll, And all old flowe...
Please Welcome My New Friend, Naomi Musch! Don't forget your comment and email address for a chance to win her book. How long have ...