- Snow! Yep, cause it makes me even more thankful for the coming spring!
- Snow! Cold, yes. Hard to get around in? Yes. but it's a beautiful creation by God, and so I choose to be thankful for snow.
- Moonlit nights: they stir my imagination and hopefully not my pyscho part. Lol
- Owls. They make me happy to look at them. The big-eyed, hooting creatures.
- Wise decisions from my husband
- Good deals
- Surprise parties that make the recipient happy.
- Grateful for the loving family that rallied around a brother they loved
- Glad I still have my mother
- Glad my sons live close enough I see them frequently.
Monday, February 09, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
In Case Anyone is Wondering What's Going on with few posts lately-- I'm taking a short hiatus. Deciding where I want to...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...