- the redbud trees who share their purple blooms--lusciously!
- my early spring flowers who defy the cold and late snows and wind. Stalwart.
- my bradford pear trees lining the driveway: they systematic in welcoming us home after every errand-run, duty-run adventure away from home
- my bleeding hearts who assure me there is beauty even in the midst of heartache
- Ah, the lilies of the valley--HE surely is!
- the daffadils who continually show sunny faces
- the prospect of reworking my gardens this year--big coming up job, but hopefully improvement!