- God's protective hand while we're traveling. Hubby and I were discussing a day or so ago how many times God had kept us from serious accidents
- God's lessons to us in life. Sometimes we need to stop, look and listen.
- The weather. I know winter is coming, but I still love Autumn!
- God's help this year in getting my second mystery book ready for publication: Bat Crazy.
- God's inspiration in deciding to begin releasing another mystery series: The Appleton Mysteries
- Little lessons from others that come from a phrase or word or illustration. How mighty!
- The small joys in life
Monday, August 24, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
Thankful today for:
Many blessings this week!
Welcome to the Story Sparks multi-Author Blog Tour. Between May 21-26, 2018, where readers get a chance to enter and win ebooks from s...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...