- Leaves. I love the colors and the crunch
- Cooler weather. Love being able to don sweaters and sweatshirts, cooler weather clothing
- Weiner Roasts. Autumn begs for roasted hotdogs and toasted marshmallows, smores for the kids -- big and little -- corn on the cob, the fire warming one side of your body at a time, and old fashion hictory/sassafras sticks
- Decorating. Love, love, love decorating for Autumn. Wreaths, and lights and colors. Pumpkins, and hay bales, and Crysathemums. Gorgeous time.
- Desserts and other "Fallish" food I don't eat much through the year. Autumn is the best time to eat certain desserts like pumpkin pies, bringing out the soups, and other cooler weather foods. Who wants to eat soup on a 90 degree day?
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
The Five Series of Autumn
What are Five of my Favorite Things about Autumn?
What are your favorite things about Fall?
Welcome to the Story Sparks multi-Author Blog Tour. Between May 21-26, 2018, where readers get a chance to enter and win ebooks from s...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...