Wednesday, October 14, 2015
The Five Things I Love About Autumn by Sandra M. Hart
What Fun to Enjoy my friend, Sandy's post today of her favorite things about Autumn! Read on and make YOUR own "favorites" list!
Five Things I Love about Autumn
1. The snap in the air that prompts me to pull out sweaters and jackets again.
2. The magnificent beauty of the season with the changing of the leaves.
3. Buying a new outfit or two to supplement last year's wardrobe.
4. Roasting hotdogs over an open fire and then making s'mores from toasted marshmallows.
5. Returning to the normal routine at the end of summer break.
Sandra Merville Hart serves as Assistant Editor and contributor for DevoKids.com. She loves to discover unusual facts in her historical research to use in her stories. She and her husband travel to many of the sites in her books to explore the history. She has written for several publications and websites. She is inspired by the everyday heroes living all around us. Her inspirational Civil War novella, A Stranger on My Land, released in 2014.
A Stranger on My Land
Carrie and her little brother, Jay, find Adam, a wounded Union soldier, on their land after a battle near their Lookout Mountain home. Carrie takes Adam to the cave where her family has been hiding from the soldiers. Before long, she falls in love with him, but she can't save his life. He requires a surgeon. Carrie weighs the danger of revealing her family's hideaway with saving Adam's life.
BUY her book here:
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-stranger-on-my-land-sandra-merville-hart/1120155194?ean=9781941103272
Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas: http://store.lpcbooks.com/product/a-stranger-on-my-land/