Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Downright Funny! from Crazy Me

One of life's mysteries
is how a two pound box of candy
can make a woman gain FIVE pounds!


I don't understand.
I'll never comprehend.

Could it be the box
that entices the recipient to partake?
Or it just might be the smell emanating from said box.
No, I think it's the color of the delights inside the box.
Or better yet, the fillings!

Can we say, "The devil made me do it?"
Or "The temptation was just too great?"
Or maybe even blame it on "I'm addicted to chocolate."

Wait!
Hold on!
I'll be back in a sec . . .

I've got to sample just
one . . .
more . . .
piece! 


No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...