Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday Morning Peace: Looking Ahead

We never know what's before us,
What lies ahead this month, week or even today.


But with God's help and will and permission
I'm looking forward to:

* a delightful Thanksgiving dinner today with 
hubby's brother and family,
another one with Son #2 and his family on Monday.



*  Live Christmas tree shopping late Monday afternoon


*  Finishing my Christmas Shopping




*  Christmas!




*  A short, special vacation with family



Stressful?
Not really.
What happens will happen.
I try to stay in budget, early shop, and be reasonable and calm
when hiccups spoil planned events.
It's then I have to adjust or be unhappy.



I choose happiness.


Have a wonderful December!


No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...