Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday Sunshine: Seven November Blessings

For the second Sunday in November I'm sharing these blessings in my life:

Sunday:  My heart is thankful for so many special friends that I've known throughout my lifetime. How they've blessed me!
Monday:  Things that happen in our life that hubby handles with no problems, whether serious or simple, he takes care of them so I don't have to worry (too much :) )
Tuesday:  So happy that hubby and I had the privilege of going on vacation due to my son and a sweet friend's planning and making it happen. What fun! How relaxing! So thankful!
Wednesday:  That I've been able to see two more of my writing endeavors come to publication this year of 2018!
Thursday:  Blest to have my hearing:  the sound of crackling leaves, the ability to hear the voices I love, and the music I so enjoy.
Friday:  That I found doTerra essential oils. What a blessing.
Saturday:  That God has taken me a step closer to Him. How I've needed this.


Psalm 67:5a:  Let the people praise thee, O God.

Harvest blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...