Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday Sunshine: Promises

For God said:

Call upon me in the day of trouble,
and I will deliver you.
--Psalm 50:15



They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength,
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
--Isaiah 40:31



His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning:
great is thy faithfulness.
--Lamentations 3:22, 23



Ask, and it will be given to you:
seek, and you will find;
knock, and the door will be opened to you.
--Matthew 7:7



I am with you always.
--Matthew 28:20



Never will I leave you.
never will I forsake you.
--Hebrews 13:5




His words never  fail!
His words forever remain true.

Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...