Friday, March 12, 2021

Rambling Friday: Music Makes Me Happy

 I love music. Why, you ask? 

It makes me happy. 

I can smile again




It gives me a chance to exercise, breathe deeper:

I want to dance, or sing, or laugh out loud. 


When my spirit is down or sad,

Positive music uplifts me.

I forget my troubles for a bit 

and rejoice in my space of relief.



When I need renewed in spirit--

I turn to spiritual music.

I draw nigh to God once more,

I leave my burdens at His feet,

I trust once more,

I lean on Him,

I grow to love Him more

and feel assurance once again of His love for me.


Question for you:

How does music affect YOU?

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...