Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Flowers Make Me Happy!

We celebrated our anniversary this month, and one of the things that is definite is flowers and a card from Hubby. Every year, I think, this is the best one yet, so I guess you could say, it keeps getting better and better. This year he gave me pink roses:


And what did the card say? 

Here's part of it:

I hope you already know just how amazing you are to me, but on our anniversary I thought I'd tell you again, because you're incredibly special--and I love you very much. 

Sigh. I do love a man who's not afraid to show and tell his feelings. 

I hope you have a wonderful rest-of-the-summer! 

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy anniversary, Carole!! Hubby is right, you are special.

Our anniversary is 8/8. It was our 50th this year. It was a very special time with family and close friends.

Caroline said...

Thank you, Sherry Carter. Wishing you many more happy anniversaries too!

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary, Carole. Gorgeous roses! Can't go wrong with pink.

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...