Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday Morning Sunshine: A Huge Blessing

 

This Dog...


Spoiled rotten
rambunctious
obedient
loving
companion
smart
loved more than he'll ever know
loves to pretend I want his bones
loves to play ball with me
and so much more...

Became VERY ill before Thanksgiving
I cried constantly
sooooo afraid he'd die

but after a week 
we have a glimmer of hope...
He looks like he's on the mend.
That's said with cautiousness
but a faint bit of hope glimmers through 
that awful tunnel of sadness and despair.

I cried out to God
and if it be His will,
God will heal Axel completely
and allow us to have this precious, 
sweet dog a little while longer.

That's my thanksgiving blessing today! 

2 comments:

Deanne Patterson said...

I am so glad this sweet boy is doing better ;)

Caroline said...

Thank you, Deanne Patterson! As of this morning, he is scheduled for release back to us tomorrow morning--if nothing changes. I'm so happy I could dance a jig. Love that boy!

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...