Friday, September 16, 2022

Rambling Friday: Retreat Time!

I needed a break, and although I'd never been to this retreat, I felt I should go. Am I glad I decided to do so! Fun, relaxing, inspirational talks, a skit about worrying, a lovely tea party, walks, and stories that made me cry and smile--and happy that I'd decided to go. 


What's the profit of gying to retreats?
*It's a time or relaxation. Leave your worries behind. Focus on enjoying what's offered. Get the mental strength you need to go home and handle whatever negative things you might have to face. Develop a list of positive things that will keep you boosted even when seemingly impossible things face you. 
Remember:  There's always a rainbow behind the dark clouds. The sun will shine no matter dark the sky seems. You can take control of your life, your feelings, and your thoughts with help from above. Allow God to give you strength. Choose someone you trust and love to share a little.  


If you get a chance to go to a good retreat, take it! I'm sure you'll not regret it. 




No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...