Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Serious Wednesday: A Taste of Readers' Thoughts About Hunter's Rose

Hunter's Rose, Book Two of the Troubles in the West series.  my newest published book, according to readers, is a delightful read. Here are some of their thoughts:

* WOW, this book was captivating from the very first chapter.

*  I highly recommend this book for anyone who enjoys Christian Suspense Romance books. FANTASTIC BOOK!

* Wonderful read and I hope you take the time to read both books.

* Any time I pick up a book by Carole Brown, I know I will enjoy it, and this book lived up to my expectations. The suspense and danger in this book kept me reading. I found the characters captivating and the storyline powerful. Love and friendship highlight the pages of this book. I also appreciated how the story took some twists and turns. So if you enjoy Christian suspense novels, check out this book for yourself.

* You won’t want to put down this incredible story, filled with intrigue, kidnapping and more.

* If you like plenty of action within a parallel newlywed western, then Carole Brown’s storytelling of “Hunter’s Rose” is about as perfect as can be obtained.



(
Book one is Caleb's Destiny)

If you'd like to order YOUR copy of either or both books,, go here:  https://amzn.to/3erjREA

Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...