Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Serious Wednesday: A Taste of Readers' Thoughts About Hunter's Rose

Hunter's Rose, Book Two of the Troubles in the West series.  my newest published book, according to readers, is a delightful read. Here are some of their thoughts:

WOW, this book was captivating from the very first chapter.

 I highly recommend this book for anyone who enjoys Christian Suspense Romance books. FANTASTIC BOOK!

Wonderful read and I hope you take the time to read both books.

Any time I pick up a book by Carole Brown, I know I will enjoy it, and this book lived up to my expectations. The suspense and danger in this book kept me reading. I found the characters captivating and the storyline powerful. Love and friendship highlight the pages of this book. I also appreciated how the story took some twists and turns. So if you enjoy Christian suspense novels, check out this book for yourself.

You won’t want to put down this incredible story, filled with intrigue, kidnapping and more.

If you like plenty of action within a parallel newlywed western, then Carole Brown’s storytelling of “Hunter’s Rose” is about as perfect as can be obtained.



(
Book one is Caleb's Destiny)

If you'd like to order YOUR copy of either or both books,, go here:  https://amzn.to/3erjREA

Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...