Friday, September 30, 2022

Rambling Friday: Preparing for Spring

I love flowers.

I love beauty.

I love when things I've wanted forever is finally ready to be done! 

Thankfully, I have a husband--who is always busy--who works with my wants as best as he can. 

That statement leads me to this:  We have a steep bank, cause we live on a mountain top--just kidding, but it is a nice-sized hill. The picture depicts some of the hill and some of the plans I have for it. Fall transplanting and fall bulb planting will, hopefully, produce a beautiful display of plants throughout next summer. 

It's only the beginning, but it's a start. Wish us luck! 

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...