Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Forgot My Rememberer . . .

Forgot to mention a few things coming up.

1) Interview with one of my critique partners in December. Get a glimpse of the life of a writer (from Nevada) who's recently been asked to submit a full manuscript. Exciting!

2) Ready for that contest I promised you? Next week I'll be announcing it. Like chocolates? Then gear yourself up to win.

3) Won't be blogging till next week, but want all of you to know I appreciate you. Thank you for reading my blogs, for being there with your comments, even when I don't get them published.

4) Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote:
To invite people into our homes is to respond with gratitude to the God who made a home for us.


Blessings.

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...