Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday Morniing Sunshine: When A Man Loves a Woman

 My husband is one of a kind. That's my opinion, of course, but it's true nonetheless. :) 

He's not only intuitive and discerning but also kind, loving, his own man, private and a person with a big heart. He'd go without shoes rather than deny me something I truly wanted. He picks the best cards and seldom forgets holidays, special occasions, and plain everyday thoughts of something to make me smile. 

Hence:  this wildflower, end-of-the-season bouquet he picked this week for me. No, they didn't last long, but they gave me a smile, a warm, happy moment, and he knew it. That was enough for him...




I love this man!

He brings sunshine into my life! 

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...