Sunday, October 06, 2019

Sunday Sunshine: Sing to Me, Autumn!

Beautiful! 

Sing to Me, Autumn 
by Patricia Cisco


Sing to me, Autumn, with the rustle of your leaves.
Breathe on me your spicy scents that flow within your breeze.

Dance with me, Autumn, your waltz that bends the boughs of trees.
Now tell me all the secrets you've whispered to the seas.

Sleep with me, Autumn, with your enchanting spellbound ways
Let your yellow harvest moon shimmer in our eyes.

Kiss me, Autumn, with your enchanting spellbound ways
That changes all you touch into crimson golden days.

Love me, Autumn, and behold this love so true.
That I'll be waiting faithfully each year to be with you.

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...